WHAT IS AN EXECUTOR?
- An Executor is the person you elect to administer your estate after you pass away.
WHAT IS A BENEFICIARY?
- Your beneficiary or beneficiaries is the person or people who will receive a monetary amount of money from your estate.
DOES MY EXECUTOR AND POWER OF ATTORNEY HAVE TO BE THE SAME PERSON?
- No! You can also have joint Executors and joint Powers of Attorney.
DO I HAVE TO FILL OUT MY FINANCIAL INFORMATION ON THE WILL QUESTIONNAIRE?
- We do not need your financial information to draft a simple will, however, we recommend that you keep a copy of the questionnaire that is completed with financial and property information for your Executor/Executrix so they may administer your estate with ease.
WHY DO I NEED TO LIST A SECONDARY POWER OF ATTORNEY OR EXECUTOR?
- In the event that your POA or Executor becomes incapacitated or passes away, it is always best to have a backup so that your estate can be administered with ease.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY DOCUMENTS?
- We aim to have your documents ready within 10 days to sign.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A WILL AND A LIVING WILL?
- Powers of Attorney have replaced Living Wills. Your Will starts at the moment you pass away.
HOW MUCH DOES A WILL COST?
- Please visit our fee listing page.